Let Us Conduct an EHR Optimization Assessment to Improve Quality Outcomes for your Patients and Realize Financial Incentives for Your Practice
Does Your Organization Have One or More Of The Following Issues?
- Are you struggling to see the same number of patients since implementing an EHR?
- Are you still using Dictation/Transcription services along side your EHR?
- Are your Providers spending too much time on documentation within the EHR and not interacting with your patients?
- Do you need your EHR templates customized to your current workflow?
- Do you need your EHR templates customized to accommodate documenting information for research studies or managing particular disease states?
- Would you rather improve existing functionality and workflows in your current EHR than face the financial challenges of replacing your EHR system?
- Do you need assistance customizing/ optimizing your EHR system to participate in the Quality Payment Program
CareVitality, Inc. Can Help Your Practice Optimize Your System to Meet Your Needs
Our Certified & Experienced EHR Optimization Consultants will use their extensive expertise to help your organization optimize your EHR. CareVitality can provide extensive support and resources to help your practice get the most out of its EHR investment. CareVitality experts have assisted hundreds of clinics in applying their technology to support improved clinical decision-making and quality outcomes for their patients while saving the practices time and money.
Our Optimization Services:
- Workflow/Gap Analysis
- Customized Best Practice Recommendations
- Execution Planning
- Strategic Planning and Communication
- Optimization & Additional Training
- Post Optimization Follow-up
Regardless of your organizations reasoning for optimization, it is important to recognize common challenges and formulate improvement strategies that assist your clinicians and revenue cycle staff to provide effective, accessible, and sustainable health care for their patient population while also realizing financial incentives.
Our Patient Portal Consultants can lend their expertise to help you in the following areas:
- Discuss What Items You Need to Consider When Choosing a Patient Portal
- The Benefits/ Improvements Practices and Patients have Experienced from Patient Portals through Case Studies
- Discuss the Patient Portals Available and Which One May Be Right For You
- Explain How Free Patient Portals Compare To the Traditional Patient Portals that Charge a Fee
- Explain How Stage 2 Patient Engagement Measures Impact Patients and Providers
- Discuss the Financial Incentives for Providers / Practices to Provide a Patient Portal for Patient Engagement
- Why Providers Fear Using A Patient Portal and How This Can Be Overcome
- Successful Tips for Implementing The Patient Portal In Your Office to Gain the Greatest Return On Your Investment
- How To Successfully Train Your Staff To Effectively Use The Patient Portal To Increase Staff Productivity and Cut Costs within Your Practice/ Clinic/ Hospital
- How To Succesfully Engage Your Patients to Use the Patient Portal for Better Clinical Outcomes and to Lower Costs within Your Organization