At CareVitality, Inc. we can provide direction and oversight of analytics, reporting and research to support product development, business strategy, clinical, financial and client reporting.
Our Analytics Reporting Services Include:
- Oversee analytical team in the extraction, aggregation and quality assurance of data from multiple sources in support of performing client reporting, operational reporting and quantitative analyses of utilization and health costs.
- Direct the development and execution of analytical and/or research activities to provide senior leadership with information and tools for strategic decision making and planning, health care utilization and costs, affordability opportunities, reimbursement projects and issues, population health and clinical outcomes, provider patterns and variations, trends and forecasting, data and informatics needs and emerging technologies.
- Research, identify and implement new approaches and methods to facilitate medical cost management, alternative pricing strategies and benchmarks.
- Provide best-in-class reporting to drive the continual development of “best practice” client consulting and analytics tools.
- Provide employer clients with reporting, analytics, and consultation that is relevant and actionable.
- Ensure consistency of approach related to analysis techniques, key findings, and the developments of client recommendations/opportunities.
- Develop and prepare departmental scorecards and dashboards showing high level results and trends. Provide direct skills and lead a team of analysts in developing and preparing a consistent set of operational and member satisfaction reports/dashboards for leadership that reflect established services standards and metrics.
- Collaborate with IT and business units to advance the company’s reporting capabilities and improve accuracy of data.
- Research outliers and identify root causes of issues identified in reports; will require understanding of overall business.
- Maintain relationships with and provide reporting and analytical support to business units and support cross-functional projects.
- Determine opportunities and identify solutions to improve capabilities and efficiency of reporting.
- Effectively communicate workload prioritization and progress to all interested parties.