This job works out of office located in Skokie, IL. Expected work hours are somewhat flexible, flexibility in scheduling to accommodate business needs including. The Patient Call Center Representative – job provides service and information to customers regarding all a special program that Medicare patients qualify for, you will be calling on behalf of local doctors’ offices that have retained our services. This position also supports this programs to schedule the patient for in-office visits at the doctor’s office for routine and preventative appointments. Accurately complete and submit all patient communications as well as record notes to customer accounts to provide detailed account and communication history. Follow defined policies and procedures to provide a consistent level of excellent customer service. Make outbound calls to patients regarding the Medicare Program. Efficiently access multiple electronic systems such as electronic health records using a pc to provide complete process of educating the patient and scheduling the in-office patient appointments. Other related duties and projects, as assigned, to support business needs.
Basic skills required for the Patient Call Center Representative:
- Call Center Experience
- One to two years in a customer service role or relevant experience required; prior call center experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and willingness to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of company products.
- Superior telephone etiquette * Excellent listening skills and ability to articulate ideas.
- Ability to understand and respond clearly to customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while promoting quality image of CareVitality, Inc.* Positive attitude and ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Basic computer skills required; Microsoft Word, Excel and Access preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to improve the delivery of service to internal and external customers.
- Bilingual Preferred Qualifications
- Please list all languages you are fluent in.
- Retail/Call Center experience preferred Education:
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
CareVitality, Inc. through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
If interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-367-0212