Let Us Conduct a Meaningful Use Mock Audit to Ensure Your Readiness and Protect Your Incentive Money Protect Your Meaningful Use Funds by allowing CareVitality to conduct a “Mock Audit”. By having an external audit team (i.e. consulting firm) confirm your attestation documents (the same way as CMS) your practice is able to safe guard your Meaningful Use Incentive Money. Your Providers will be more confident than ever, if you should get a call from CMS. Let Us Educate You On The Meaningful Use Audit & Appeal Process:
Let Us Educate You On The Meaningful Use Audit & Appeal Process:
- What are common reasons providers fail the audit process?
- How to prepare for an Audit?
- What entity is responsible for conducting Audits?
- Why are providers selected for an Audit?
- How do providers avoid an Audit?
- How are providers notied of an Audit?
- What documentation is needed in the event of an Audit?
- What are the steps in the Audit process?
- How do Providers Avoid An Audit?
- What is involved in the Appeals Process?
- Educate on additional ways providers can fail an Audit in MU Stage 2
- What Providers need to know when faced with a Meaningful Use Audit or Appeal