Behavioral Health Integration
Why the Need for Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) (G0507)?
Provides patients with psychiatric or behavioral health condition(s) the following services:
- Behavioral Health Care Assessment
- Behavioral Health Care Planning
- Provision of Interventions
What does the BHI Code (G0507) Cover?
G0507 covers 20 minutes of “care management services for behavioral health conditions” per month. The care management services under G0507 can be performed under general supervision by clinical staff off-site.
Our Turnkey BHI Offering
BHI Reimbursement Calculator
Required service elements for the general BHI service (G0507):
- Initial assessment or follow-up monitoring, including the use of applicable validated rating scales;
- Behavioral health care planning in relation to behavioral/psychiatric health problems, including revision for patients who are not progressing or whose status changes;
- Facilitating and coordinating treatment such as psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, counseling and/or psychiatric consultation.
Benefits of Behavioral Health Integration
Learn How Care Vitality Can Make a Difference for Your Organization by Providing Behavioral Health Integration